The vExpert application 2023 opened and I encourage to all of you to consider applying. If you are not much familiar with this program, then let me give you an analysis.
The vExpert program has been around for over a decade and is VMware’s global evangelism and advocacy program. VMware accept applications twice a year, so this opportunity is only available for a limited time.
There is no certification exam for becoming a vExpert 2023, Even no course requirement to become a vExpert 2023. You must apply for the vExpert program through given Link ( https://vexpert.vmware.com/ ) and then committee will review your application.
If you need help to apply for vExpert 2023, get in touch with one of our vExpert Pros around the world (If any one need any help for applying for vExpert 2023, let me know . I am one of the vExpert Pro in India) . The vExpert Pros will be able to help you with your vExpert application and be your mentor for all things related to community.
vExpert Program Benefits
• Network with over 2,000 other vExperts
• Opportunity to apply for 10 Official VMware Business Unit lead vExpert sub programs.
• Invite to our private vExpert #Slack channel
• Opportunity to apply for 10 product BU led vExpert sub-programs
• vExpert certificate signed by our VMware CEO
• Permission to use the vExpert logo on cards, website, etc. for one year
• Exclusive gifts from various VMware partners
• Private webinars with VMware partners as well as NFRs
• Access to private betas (subject to admission by beta teams)
• 365-day eval licenses for most products for home lab
• Private pre-launch briefings via our blogger briefing pre-VMware Explore (subject to admission by product teams)
• Featured in a public vExpert online directory
• Access to vetted VMware & Virtualization content for your social channels
• Yearly vExpert parties at both VMware Explore U.S. Europe events or Gifts for attending vExperts.
How to Apply for vExpert
• You can fill out your application at anytime to keep track of all your activities throughout the year and submit once submissions are open. We provide a place where you can log each activity in your application in real time. No more trying to remember what you did all year, just add it to the application anytime before we start voting. Voting dates will go out to everyone who applied and we do lock applications during voting. Voting is 3 weeks prior to the February announcement and 2 week prior to the August announcement.
• If you missed the February announcement you can apply for the second half which is announced in August. Every vExpert, VCDX, VMUG Leader as well as any new applicants must apply at least once per year. vExpert subprogram applications will open shortly after the awards are announced each year in March.
If you are interested in becoming a vExpert the criteria is simple. We are looking for IT Professionals who are sharing their VMware knowledge and contributing that back to the community. The term "giving back" is defined as going above and beyond your day job. There are several ways to share your knowledge and engage with the community. Some of those activities are blogging, book authoring, magazine articles, , active in Facebook groups, forum (VMTN as well as other non VMware) platforms, public speaking, VMUG leadership, videos and so on. VMware Social Media Advocacy does not count towards the award since this is not original content.
Here is my pro tips:
- List URLs Which to show the details about a blog and other entries.
- Always ask for help. If you are applying first time , ask someone to review your application or help . I’m available, other vExpert Pros are also available .
- Don’t be shy and give it a try 😊